Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trying to....

...play a trick on my back which is acting up, by keeping busy and doing what I like the most. I put these together this morning. At the Morrisburg Polymer Clay Gathering this spring Louise gave us a class on face canes and quite a few of us made canes. I collected one of each and assembled them to make a wall hanging.

J'essaie de déjouer un mal de dos en faisant ce que j'aime le plus. J'ai assemblé ceci ce matin. Lors de notre réunion annuelle de Morrisburg, Louise nous a montré comment faire une canne-visage. J'en ai collectionné une de chaque et les ai assemblées pour faire une pièce murale. Eh bien Louise, ta classe fut un succès!!



This moth is sleeping on my window screen. Maybe it wants to come in and watch Wimbledon!
Une mite sur ma moustiquaire. Peut-être qu'elle veut entrer pour voir le match de foot qui se dispute en ce moment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails