Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Now here

I had the idea of pushing this "tomato" project a little further: another round of cut outs. I was curious to see what would happen.
This is the result. I also cleaned up the picture presentation. For me, this is but a sketch. It will go in my idea box or maybe make a book cover or still I might push it still further...who knows!



J'avais l'intention de pousser ce projet "tomates" un peu plus loin en y ajoutant d'autres découpes. La curiosité, faut croire!
Voilà le résultat. Pour moi, ceci n'est qu'un croquis qui se retrouvera dans ma boîte à idées, fera un couvercle de livre ou peut-être je le pousserai plus loin... Qui sait? J'ai aussi amélioré ma photo.

1 comment:

krista said...

Vio, I love where you've gone so far, starting with the tomatoes and going to the swapped blend plugs. Tres cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails