Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 8, 2009

It went crunkle today

... the snow that is: but that wind was fierce. I wonder why Canadians talk about the weather so much. The answer (me thinks) it that we live in such close proximity to the planet's moods and whims. For us in the North, it is rather diverse: it is a privilege. Although sometimes...
I made another bracelet after the other one and thought I would be on a roll (of bracelets that is). But no, I got sidetracked into books. Voici:



Come to think of it, it was made with the leftovers of the Casablanca bead leftover bracelet in the previous post. Stretching a good thing to the limit. Creative juice!


Keep smiling!

2 comments:

Merry said...

So pretty

Anonymous said...

The first one is my favourite, I like the way you match all the colors !!


XxXxX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails